Shipping & Returns
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out. All products are curbside delivery (to your door) unless otherwise specified.
If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Never Refuse A Delivery
All deliveries refused by customers will be subject to the same terms and conditions of our return policy. We want the best buying experience for our customers and we ask that you please accept the package and contact our customer service centre so we may address any concerns that you may have.
Please note that Damages of your shipment sometimes do occur. If an item arrives damaged, please follow below directions and contact us immediately. We apologize in advance if this does happen. We will provide our best customer service in handling your damaged goods. VERY IMPORTANT!!! UPON DELIVERY, it is very important to inspect the carton for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. It is normal for packaging to show some wear. Open each package. If there is any damage to the merchandise, write the description of the damage on the freight bill and then inspect the inside before the driver leaves the premises. If the item is damaged you still must accept it. REMEMBER, YOUR SIGNATURE MEANS YOU ARE SIGNING YOUR APPROVAL OF THE MERCHANDISE CONDITION.
If there is any noticeable damage to the package (i.e. forklift holes in the box or pieces falling out of the box or crate broken off or loose tape on the box), please make note of the damage on the delivery receipt prior to signing for the product and Take PICTURES of an EXTERIOR and ITEM damages.This will help us when filing insurance claim in case there is damage. Please Email us (reply to your Original order receipt) within 5 days of delivery if you have a damaged Item with detailed photos (exterior box) and description. Insurance claims have to be filed within 5 business (M-F) days of delivery or it will expire.
- Please contact us via Email (email@example.com) immediately in this situation.
- Customer will not be responsible for payment of shipping item back to us or any other fees associated with a damage return
Cancellation's Returns and Refunds:
All of our items are brand new and in new condition when shipped. We strive to make returns as hassle free as possible, and fully cooperate with the customer and shipping company during the course of a return. Please see our policies below.
- Orders may be canceled 48 after purchase prior to shipment with NO cancellation fee
- All cancellations must be confirmed via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) orders cannot be cancelled over the phone
- In stock items will be shipped within 2-5 business days
- Out of stock items and custom orders are subject to longer lead times and you will be notified
If an item has already been shipped, and then canceled, please refer to the return policy. Feel free to contact us (email preferred) if you decide to cancel and we’ll let you know if your order has been shipped.
- Once item has been delivered, customer has 5 days to contact us if dissatisfied.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, our customer service dept. can arrange a return authorization within five days of the receipt of your product. The product must be returned in new, resale-able condition in the original boxes with all the paperwork for a refund, credit, or exchange. Greenington products have a 20% restocking fee.
- Once product ships out to you, shipping charges are not refundable and customers are responsible for paying all actual shipping and handling costs both ways. The actual cost of shipping may differ from quoted promotional pricing. If you were awarded a free shipping promotion, the full shipping amount will be deducted when getting a refund or exchange. Please email us for more information.
- Cozy Earth Bamboo Bedding is final sale
- Refunds or Exchanges for Damaged merchandise will be issued after the claim is settled and approved.
- We will refund the buyer via their method of payment
- Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions regarding our policies.
If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We want you to feel confident when purchasing with us. In the unlikely event that something is wrong with your order we will not stop working until the problem is solved. Here is a testimonial from a real customer: